5 Ways to Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Harsh Chemicals
A shining set of sparkling white teeth can make anyone appear more attractive, healthy and younger. Many people avoid smiling in public because they are self-conscious about the poor color of their teeth.
Teeth may gradually become yellow due to aging, hereditary factors, poor dental hygiene, or excessive consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and cigarettes.
In addition, high doses of antibiotics, climatic conditions, infection and improper metabolism can contribute to discoloring of teeth.
Often people seek professional treatment to remove the yellow tinge from their teeth, but such treatments take time and can be expensive.
If you wish to get rid of yellow teeth, you can try some natural remedies. There are many kitchen ingredients that you can use to restore your pearly white smile.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for yellow teeth.
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine.
- Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week.
- Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide.
- You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
- You can also scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with diluted baking soda. Do this twice in the first week, and then every 15 days. It is essential to note that excess use of baking soda can strip your teeth of its natural enamel.
2. Orange Peel
Cleaning your teeth with fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth.
- Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin C and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night.
- Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.
If fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder.
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
When Rebecca Grafton booked a trip to Jamaica, she knew it was time to make a change. At 246 pounds, she didn’t want to spend her vacation worrying about her
Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy. There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health. Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity.That’s
Every woman out there loves to have perfectly shaped breasts and wants them to remain that way throughout her life. Sadly, that doesn’t happen in most cases. Breast sagging is