DIY Nail Soak For Longer, Stronger Nails
This DIY nail soak for longer, stronger nails will seriously change your nails! We all love splurging on beauty products, but have you ever thought about what that does to your wallet? Besides, most of that stuff is loaded with chemicals that your skin, hair, and nails resent.So what better way to get better skin, better hair, or in this case, longer, stronger nails than with an awesome, cheap, and effective DIY recipe? This DIY nail soak combines all natural ingredients that are tested and proven to make any nails grow stronger, longer, and overall healthier.
DIY Nail Soak Recipe
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix orange juice with the garlic and soak your nails for about 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hands and soak them for 15 minutes in olive oil.
- Do this 2-3 times a week, and within 2 weeks you’ll already notice a difference.
- Your nails should be much stronger and they’ll also start to grow!
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
Ginger Water – The Healthiest Drink Which Successfully Burns Excess Fat On Your Waist, Hips And Thighs
You must have read thousands of fat burning recipes online, but there is one that really works and possesses incredible health benefits as well. Ginger water can improve your overall
The radish, also known as daikon is some parts of the world, is abundant in various health benefits.Radishes possess numerous nutrients and in this text we’re going to discover why
Vaginal health is something many women struggle with at some point in their lives. Yeast and bacterial infections, urinary tract infections and different irritations can be unpleasant, painful and uncomfortable. About 75%