DIY Nail Soak For Longer, Stronger Nails
This DIY nail soak for longer, stronger nails will seriously change your nails! We all love splurging on beauty products, but have you ever thought about what that does to your wallet? Besides, most of that stuff is loaded with chemicals that your skin, hair, and nails resent.So what better way to get better skin, better hair, or in this case, longer, stronger nails than with an awesome, cheap, and effective DIY recipe? This DIY nail soak combines all natural ingredients that are tested and proven to make any nails grow stronger, longer, and overall healthier.
DIY Nail Soak Recipe
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix orange juice with the garlic and soak your nails for about 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hands and soak them for 15 minutes in olive oil.
- Do this 2-3 times a week, and within 2 weeks you’ll already notice a difference.
- Your nails should be much stronger and they’ll also start to grow!
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
When Libby Weaver was studying dietetics and later biochemistry at the University of Sydney in Australia it was the late 90s and the prevailing wisdom on weight gain and loss
And 1 really good reason why ignoring it is no longer an option Flat abs made easier Belly fat is maligned for its way of tampering with any outfit that
It may interest you to know that adrenal gland issues can affect the health of your hair, nails and even your sleep quality.Your adrenal glands are located on the top